Schedule for Day 1:
- Depart Brisbane 7:10 am
- See amazing views on your road trip to the Reef
- Lunch at Bundaberg (Hungry Jack's)
- 2:30 Arrive at 1770 / Agnes Water - Check into Resort (No resort but 1770 Backpackers Hostel)
- Enjoy optional activities such as Surf Lessons, Scootaroos, Thundercat Rides, Kayaking and Sunset Amphibious vehicle cruise. (Not Available on Day 1 due to too many people)
- OR Enjoy FREE Activities such as swimming at the beach or pool, body boarding, relaxing on the beach or cable TV in your room. (Just relaxing and swimming at the beach)
- Dinner back at Resort. (Pizzas for dinner at the beach side)
- Spend the night on the beach or night life at the Resort. (Spent the night sitting and chit-chatting near the beach and slept pretty early after going back to the hostel)
My burnt Grilled Chicken with Cheese and Bacon meal. I'll never like them.
My heart sank when I found out that we'll be spending our nights here in a backpackers.
The double deck / bunk beds we slept on. We had to put on / take out the pillow case, bed and blanket covers ourselves, but at least, the beds were clean with no bed bugs.
Agnes Water Beach. Our first destination after checking into the hostel.
The sweet Japanese girl whom I met.
JongIn looking so funny here as if he was peeking on some bikini girls ;p
Sand castles built by the kids, which looks more like erm... you know.
"Great Barrier Reef" and my crocs ♥♥
Sunbathing I love.
I'm ready to go back to the water anytime now!
My jump shot with InGoo before we headed to deeper water.
Jump higher, are you guys even trying?!
Fun times always pass by so quickly. Looks like it's almost time to get back to our tour bus.
We took a rest and slowly strolled back to the pick-up point. Exhausted.