Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot at the Japanese Garden


Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
I had a very significant mission to accomplish today, which was to attend my bestie's graduation held in the K.J. Stapleton Stadium, Clive Berghofer Recreation Centre of the University of Southern Queensland (USQ). The ceremony started at 10 a.m. and thus, I woke up few hours earlier just to wash and blow-dry my hair, and to get myself dressed up with some light make-up on.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Flowers ☑, pressie ☑, camera ☑, and we were good to go!!!

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
The first thing we did as soon as we entered the graduation hall was to search for our friend's name on the graduation booklet. I found it on page 16, one of the last few pages. We waited patiently for her name to be called and finally...

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Shaine was called and walked down the stage smiling so happily with her certificate. Congratulations, babe! ❤

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Flower bouquet from us. As sweet and pretty as the person who was holding it.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Family portrait with her sissy and mommy.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
With me and my BB.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Then Vera rushed in feeling all nervous and shaking.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
The story is, there was this little miscommunication happened when we were text-ing each other couple of days ago. I didn't even notice until I text-ed her again this morning, asking if she was coming. I could have / should have seen it but I guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me that time. I'm so sorry, girl... Thank goodness you made it just in time!

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
What most of graduands would do after graduation ceremony is to come here at the Japanese Garden for some photo-shooting. Hence, a photo-shooting session it is that shall begin now.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot at Japanese Garden
Reunion of three of us girls after more than a year of separation.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
One more, please!

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Resting with my sore feet. I'm sure you know why ;p

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Mr. Choo came and joined us too!!! That rhymes xD

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
It ain't easy posing under this tree with stinging leaves.

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
Paying attention on Shaine's mom while she was giving us ideas on how to pose. Thanks aunty for being so kind and helpful all the time *hugs*

Bestie's Graduation Ceremony and Photoshoot in Japanese Garden
I know, I looked kinda funny with a maple leaf on my head.

2 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations to your friend! and u look lovely!
    http://owhellolala.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laila, thanks for your wish and compliment ;)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...