Sunday, September 15, 2013

Kek Lok Si Temple and Sushi Zanmai Gurney Paragon


What?!! What?!! Happy Long Weekend to all my Malaysian readers out there!!! When I first heard about Malaysia Day I was like, "Oh, I never knew it ever existed!" and it's on this coming Monday! Yeah, the 16th of September, in case you haven't heard of it too. Haha.

It rained a bit today, just like last Sunday. There was a quick shower in the morning, then the sky swiftly shifted from grey towards light blue with wisps of white clouds. How fortunate we were, to be able to shoot some painting-like pictures at Kek Lok Si Temple that day. Thanks Kwan Yin for her blessings.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
My crooked face after applying the cartoon filter. LOL.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
Scenic view on top of Kek Lok Si Temple. The cable car trail is visibly seen on the most bottom left.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
Kwan Yin statue with 16 carved dragon pillars.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
A mini pavilion floating on a pond full of fishes.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
So crowded with a variety of koi fishes swimming here and there. Oh, and we spotted a lovey-dovey orange-gold-ish Flowerhorn couple constantly smooching and tango-ing in a corner of the pond as well! Click here to watch the video clip on my Instagram.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
Part of the temple's structure.

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
These are such adorable eye-candies ♥ I've got none but a fortune cat keychain for someone =p

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
Wishing tree (许愿树).

Kek Lok Si Temple Penang
Penang's famous Air Itam Asam Laksa. I would recommend it as a "snacks" instead of proper meal.
I was damn hungry just few hours later.

Christina
One of the days in this week =)

Christina 
Sleeveless flare-turned-crop-tie top. 
I had to tie it up so that I wouldn't end up looking like a preggie lady.

Sushi Zanmai Gurney Paragon
Sea view from Sushi Zanmai Gurney Paragon. Was there for my sis's friend's birthday dinner.

Sushi Zanmai Gurney Paragon
My Unadon. My God! I did not expect my meal to look entirely different from what's shown on the menu. It ain't illustration but more like a deception to me.

Sushi Zanmai Gurney Paragon
Some of the food we ordered. To be honest, the service was not attentive and slow. Considering where we were seated (the most inner side, away from the sushi train), the wait staff should at least have the courtesy to check on us from time to time. No customer likes waving continuously for attention to find themselves being left unattended over and over again. Food presentation and taste wise, they've got so much more to keep up with the outlet in Paradigm Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...