Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My New Haircut


Royal Asian Restaurant

I just realize that the first and the last time I had my haircut, we actually took our meals here in the same restaurant, Royal Asian Noodle & Sushi Bar.

Royal Asian Restaurant: Asam Curry Squid   Rice

The Asam Curry Squid has a pleasant flavor but the squid is a bit tough.

Royal Asian Restaurant: Peking Pork Ribs   Rice

The taste of Peking Pork Ribs was actually quite good. It comes in a large portion with steamed rice as well.

Grand Central: Target

This is me with my brand new haircut and some Christmas accessories.

Grand Central: Payless Shoe

Me trying on a pair of sexy 5 inch white heels at Payless Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...