Thursday, November 27, 2008

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba: Seafood Smorgasboard


Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Photobucket

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Weis Restaurant Toowoomba, Seafood Smorgasboard

Address: 2 Margaret St, East Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4632 7666‎

8 comments:

  1. Actually it's a nice restaurant and you could do them a favour by posting a review at OurPatch

    http://www.ourpatch.com.au/toowoomba/categories/restaurants/businesses/182630-weis-restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, thanks a lot for telling. I'll write a review for Weis as soon as I got the free time to do so. Cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cHrIstInA_YY, I really like your blog. I found it on here http://www.finda.com.au/toowoomba/ - Maybe you should write for them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey, thanks for letting me know! I have no idea that my blog posts were actually being featured on that particular website. Thank you once again! To be honest, I don't think that I have enough qualification to write for them as my English is not so good compared to other top bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cHrIstInA, my name is Nick and I'm one of the online editors for finda.com.au. We recently stumbled across your blog and we really like what you are doing.

    We're currently looking for fresh new content from regional areas like Toowoomba, and we were wondering if you would be intersted in linking with finda to co-promote some of your work.

    If you'd like more information or have any questions, we'd love to hear from you. The best way to reach us is probably by emailing either myself at nick.lawrence@apn.com.au or contact@finda.com.au.

    Keep up the nice work and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nick, it's nice meeting you here. I really appreciate your kind compliment, thank you! And by the way, I've just added finda.com.au into my blogroll, cheers!

    P.S. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.... i have never been to Weis, although my housemates used to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chea Yee, the seafood smorgasboard is really great! Perhaps, you should try it out for yourself. =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...