Friday, October 18, 2013

Friend's Wedding + Visiting "Old" Friend Trip


6D5N KL Trip
Hellooooo, Penang! I missed ya, HEAPS!!! Some of you might have mistaken that I already flew back to Sydney but truth is, I'm still here peeps! My 6D5N visiting KL plus attending friend's wedding trip was indeed very rewarding, both mentally and emotionally. As a matter of fact, I was in desparate need of one like this.

6D5N KL Trip
My first experience with Aeroline was not quite a pleasant one. The bus departed 17 minutes late (not as punctual as others praised) and the unstandable constant bumpiness on the upper deck. Argh! Guess what? I had a pair of pastel yellow skinnies on that day and was assigned the toughest mission of the day - to eat and drink without spilling on my pants. How great. I was given a spaghetti bolognese and a hot milo which I gave up in the end.

The bright side is, at least, I did enjoy the facilities provided. 4.5 hours well spent watching Nicholas Cage's "Stolen" and listening to my favorite Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift.

6D5N KL Trip
Outfit on day #2.
To attend a birthday party of a friend's friend. Simply adore the floral print and colors.

6D5N KL Trip
Prior attending Fong and Celeste's wedding. I got my hair styled at a nearby hair salon for 35 bucks.
Credit to my friend for capturing this very natural and beautiful smile of mine ♥

6D5N KL Trip
My two eyes smiled ^_^

6D5N KL Trip
With the beautiful bride in red. Can't wait to meet their "creation of love".

6D5N KL Trip
My poor face started to get a little numb towards the end of dinner, for smiling too much! LOL!!! You know what girls do best when they get together, non-stop posing and snapping xD

6D5N KL Trip
Yellow and blue on day #3. Didn't really do much except headed out for brunch and dinner.

6D5N KL Trip
Let me introduce you to my new friend, Blacky. She's such an adorable little good girl.

6D5N KL Trip
Day #4. Woke up with a bad headache the next morning. I stayed up late most nights =s

6D5N KL Trip
A picture painted by Mr. Sunrise.

6D5N KL Trip
We toured Bank Negara Gallery and Aquaria KLCC.
No photos of me as I was too shy to take selfies in front of my newly met old friend =p

6D5N KL Trip
Productive day #5.
Lesson about photography and lighting.

6D5N KL Trip
Aww, look at her innocent eyes... "Can we shake hand, please, please?" Haha!

6D5N KL Trip
Day #6 aka last day of my trip. Mixed feelings.

6D5N KL Trip
My flight was 'delayed' somehow that afternoon but I'm glad I made it safe back to Penang.

6D5N KL Trip
Greens everywhere.

6D5N KL Trip
Blue hues with lots of lakes and rivers.

6D5N KL Trip
And finally, the concrete jungle before I dozed off. I sincerely thank the couple for taking good care of me throughout my stay there, specially KB. Thank you so, so much for the accommodation, time and effort. I really appreciated it *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...