This would be the last batch of Gold Coast's Dreamworld photos to be posted in my blog. I must say, I very much enjoyed the trip. My boi and I had great fun together, and so did the rest who travelled along with us. Here is an overall summary of my previous few posts regarding the trip:
By the way, there'll be an upcoming 3 days 2 nights weekend trip to Tallebudgera, Gold Coast from 28th ~ 30th of March. The 99 dollars trip includes transport, BBQ on the beach upon arrival, breakfast, accommodation for 2 nights, as well as visit to the markets on Sunday. But, there are several things that we're required to bring, such as pillow & pillowcase, bed sheet, towel, sleeping bag or blanket/doona (duvet). I'm still considering whether I should join the trip or work on those specific days.
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Tiger Island Show (Part I)
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Tiger Island Show (Part II)
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Koala Bears
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Kangaroos
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Australian Wild Life (Part I)
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Australian Wild Life (Part II)
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Nickelodeon Central
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Big 6 Thrill Rides
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Gold Rush Country
- Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Random Photos
By the way, there'll be an upcoming 3 days 2 nights weekend trip to Tallebudgera, Gold Coast from 28th ~ 30th of March. The 99 dollars trip includes transport, BBQ on the beach upon arrival, breakfast, accommodation for 2 nights, as well as visit to the markets on Sunday. But, there are several things that we're required to bring, such as pillow & pillowcase, bed sheet, towel, sleeping bag or blanket/doona (duvet). I'm still considering whether I should join the trip or work on those specific days.
hey! the trip is really cheap! only $99 but include transport and bbq?! can you please tell me how to get the package??
ReplyDeletebearlim:
ReplyDeleteThe one and only requirement is to become USQ students? LoL!~
i see i see. too bad for me..>.<
ReplyDelete