It was yesterday, late afternoon, when I took this shot. While I was on my way walking back from the university, I happened to notice there was a beautiful rainbow appearing on the left of the sky, in real close-distance. As I had no "equipment" with me at that time, so I just rushed back home to get our T100.
Fortunately, the rainbows were still there but the second one seemed to be fading out. If you take a closer look, you may notice there were actually two rainbows appearing simultaneously in the sky above. It was just amazingly wonderful! How I wish the sky could be brighter, so that I could capture a better image...
I love the photo. It's a refreshing shot. :)
ReplyDeleteconscious snob:
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit and compliment!~
Brilliant shot!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you did that with inequitable tool...
I love rainbow~~
beverly's secret:
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie! I love rainbow too ^_^
ei!? why my comment is not appear?
ReplyDeleteSomewhere over the rainbow
ReplyDeleteSkies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
~Over The Rainbow
ahhjohn:
ReplyDeleteLoL, you're doing the unplugged version here =P nice~~
the pics are just wonderful!!! how nice if like you're holding "someone's" hand when u saw it haha
ReplyDeletejoshuaongys:
ReplyDeleteThank you! but what do u mean by holding "someone's" hand? My bf? Hehe...
What gorgeous pictures! They made me smile!
ReplyDeleteHi Christina
ReplyDeleteFirst time visit your blog... got to know your blog thr Choy Yin blog... :)
brittany:
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm glad they made u smile!~
somewhere in singapore:
Hi there, it's good to see u here...
Wow, I love photos!!! The rainbow colour is so nice!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there, 1st time being here... nice to meet u ya... u have a nice blog!!!
akira 思胜:
ReplyDeleteHi to you, thanks for being here! It's nice knowing you too ^_-
Hehe, nice to know u too... glad to meet u thru blogging ya~~ hehe...
ReplyDeleteLink u too~
nice shot u got there!
ReplyDeleteangie:
ReplyDeleteThanks, girl *cuddle*
haha~ my song is "mute" version~
ReplyDeleteahhjohn:
ReplyDelete*swt* How could it be?! Don't be "stingy" to show your musical talent here =P
wow... nice shot... it's been a while since I last saw a rainbow... :)
ReplyDeleteYou not the first one who complain about too many tag on my blog :) will think of optimize it ! thanks everyone for visit @@ Cheers
ReplyDeletemiah laborte:
ReplyDeleteThanks, I get to see rainbow quite often lately.
jerryong:
Don't worry, I wasn't complaining about the tags... just a bit shock, that's all =D
wow good for you huh... :)
ReplyDeletehmm...seem got 2 uncomplete rainbows in 2nd pic! wonderfull.
ReplyDeleteYep, the rainbows were fading out as the sky was getting dark. Thanks for commenting!
ReplyDelete