As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Step Up 2: The Streets
Casting:
Briana Evigan as Andie
Robert Hoffman as Chase Collins
Cassie as Sophie
Step Up 2: The Streets had its premiere screening in the States on Valentine's Day of this year. The musical / dance / romance film will only be screened in our local cinemas on 20th of March. I personally think the trailer for Step Up 2 doesn't seem to be as interesting as the first one with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. But still, I'm looking forward to watch this movie with my boi.
Disclaimer: All the videos above are solely for sharing and promotional purpose. Please support original!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina