Temple Street (廟街) is a place which I've know through Young and Dangerous (古惑仔), the popular Hong Kong series that I watched growing up. And after so many years, we're finally here standing right in front of the street!
Posers ;p
There were people from all over the world...
Guess what does most of the stalls here selling? Sex toys, haha!
Nothing much to see or buy, to be honest.
Let's have something for dinner then. Tak Kee Food Stall at Temple Street (廟街得記大排檔) sounds good enough. It's one of those "must-try" when you come to Hong Kong.
Stir Fried Clams with Fermented Soy Beans and Chili (鼓椒炒蚬).
San Miguel Pale Pilsen, the Filipino brand beer brewed in Hong Kong.
Chao Zhou Oyster Cake (潮州蚝饼). Everyone was like, "Whoa, that's a really big plate of fried oysters!" They were so crunchy and delicious that you wouldn't wanna stop until you finish the whole plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina