Spotted me and my dearie happy snapping in front of the DFS Galleria Gold Coast!
My BB wouldn't wanna let go of the chance to steal the limelight too ;p
We spent half of the day walking, shopping, and finally got tired and hungry.
Me munching a chocolate cookie like a chipmunk.
Found a comfy place to recharge ourselves before dinner.
It's the Starbucks Coffee, no doubt!
I wonder why didn't they turn on the heater cause it was so freaking cold inside.
Something attracted my vision... I saw orange mocha on the menu board!
It would taste strange, wouldn't it?
My BB busy on his iPad, while that "hamsap lou" behind him was pretending to be busy with his lappie, when he spent more time peeking on us (or just my dearie) that pervert.
1-Day Acuvue TruEye daily disposable soft contact lens. No redness, no itchiness or whatsoever after wearing them for so many hours, phew. I guess artificial tears (make sure you've got the right one for the type of lens you're wearing) do play an important role in relieving sensitive eyes like mine =]
That was a very yummylicious taro bun she was holding in her hand.
I love taro, taro cake, taro milk tea, taro everything!
Our babe finally back from beach walking with her baby.
I'm not saying the little one but a big one though xD
On our way to Bazaar, seafood buffet is awaiting us there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina