Yes!!! I'm laying my feet right here, right now on the Avenue of Stars (新光大道)!!! The Hong Kong's version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame, located along the Victoria Harbour waterfront in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
The Peak and other iconic buildings of Hong Kong can be seen clearly accross the 440 metres promenade.
My BB and I in the couple outfits ;)
Aqua Luna's Day Cruise, the traditional red-sail Chinese junk boat as contemporary yachts.
Star Ferry, the fabulous double-decker "Shining Star" ferry.
Incredibly stunning, the panoramic night view across Victoria Harbour.
Another one with light reflections.
Right behind me was the sculpture of the martial artist and movie star Bruce Lee.
Awkward post of us two.
It was so romantic to even just indulge ourselves with a Paul Lafayet's Tiramisu, from the patisserie franchise at K-11.
Snap happy~
I wanna take the Victoria Harbour cruise the next time when we're here!
*pulling fingers, that could be years after!*
My BB, kinda engaged with a film shooting at the moment...
One of the best spot to admire the Symphony of Lights display.
A bit disappointing but still good, maybe I expected too much from the show.
Groupie! Thanks to the random Chinese guy for taking this shot for us.
Goodbye Avenue of Stars and Victoria Harbour! Hope to come back here again some day =']
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina