As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
So pretty! beautiful outfits. Hey gal, u lost weight again ?getting slim :)
Yvon S:Thanks babe *blush* I think I did, but not much though... I'm still trying to shake off another few kilos, so that I can be a beautiful bridesmaid for my sis =)
Hehe.. But it quite obvious that you're getting slim from the photo you post. Keep it up!!! stay pretty :)
Yvon S:Thanks again babe! You really made my day *hugs*
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
So pretty! beautiful outfits. Hey gal, u lost weight again ?getting slim :)
ReplyDeleteYvon S:
ReplyDeleteThanks babe *blush* I think I did, but not much though... I'm still trying to shake off another few kilos, so that I can be a beautiful bridesmaid for my sis =)
Hehe.. But it quite obvious that you're getting slim from the photo you post. Keep it up!!! stay pretty :)
ReplyDeleteYvon S:
ReplyDeleteThanks again babe! You really made my day *hugs*