A week before my boi's graduation day, we went on a little shopping trip to Gold Coast and I got myself a set of Lancome make-up products. It was my very first set of make-up products! No kidding!!! I only put on make-up like once in a blue moon? But now, I think it's necessary for me to pick up some make-up tips and tutorials.
Just ignore my ugly Japanese hair bun, it was a total failure >.<"
We found these cute metal wallabies deco at one of the streets in Brisbane city centre.
In front of the Queen Street Mall...
Taking a break from shopping.
FREE Lancome Trésor fragrance, Effacernes Longue Tenue (long lasting softening concealer), Pinceau Eyeliner (eyeliner brush), Color Ideal (precise match skin-perfecting make-up foundation), La Base Pro (perfecting smoothing effect make-up primer), FREE Bi-Facil (non-oily instant cleanser / make-up remover), Pinceau Fond De Teint (foundation brush) and Ink Artliner (long wear calligraphy gel eyeliner).
Lancome FREE gift pack: Virtuose Black Carat (divine lasting curves & length mascara), Star Bronzer (sun-kissed bronzing powder), Juicy Tubes (ultra shiny hydrating lip gloss) and Teint Idole Ultra (enduringly divine comfort make-up foundation).
Sitting in our Nissan Micra (I wish). See any difference on my face?
It's me with make-up done by the Lancome make-up artist.
We spent almost one and a half hour hanging around at Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise then only headed back to Brisbane again.
Little Hong Kong (小香港) in Sunnybank, is the Chinese restaurant where we had our dinner. I ordered some of my long-time-no-eat dishes like braised egg & tofu and roasted chicken & duck.
Their roasted dishes were really good, highly recommended!
I can see a little difference in your face, but girl YOU DON'T NEED MAKE-UP! :P You have such a beautiful, even skin tone so I think it's a good thing that you only wear make-up once in a blue moon. (Oh and I'm totally jealous of this, haha)
ReplyDeleteKatie:
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie, you're making me blush now *^.^*
I need to learn how to put on some light make-up when attending special occasions like dinners or functions ;) Hehe...