I'm not talking about just any ordinary pizza but home-made pizzas. Thanks to sifu Tyler and Daniel, we get to enjoy some fresh slices of pizzas that made from scratch!
Star-Shape Chicken Pizza (with NO capsicum, cause I really hate the smell of it).
Although most of them were working until late night, but still they have made it to the party.
I'm so proud of you guys!
I'm so proud of you guys!
The toppings added on the pizza, before it was ready to be sent into the hot oven.
Rectangular Deep-Pan Chicken & Ham Pizza.
Chocolate Mud Cake and Cherry Butter Cake that brought by two sweeties, Cynthia and Veranova.
I sincerely wanna thank Cynthia for taking these shots for me ;)
And it was really sweet of you guys to bring something to the party last night.
Wow...making pizza from scratch!! 0_o How does it taste?
ReplyDeleteI like the "Choco Mud" cake...yummyyy. ~;)
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteThey tasted quite good for first attempt ;)
Hopefully I'll be able to make some nice pizza next time, all by myself...
Jre:
The cake was very chocolicious!!! LoL~
yummy... i like eat pizza!
ReplyDeleteCH Voon:
ReplyDeletePizza Hut or Domino's?
chun leh the pizza...the kwai lou looks leng chai ler...kekeke
ReplyDeleteviatenino:
ReplyDeleteThe Canadian guy? Keke~ ok lor...