On 22nd of September, we celebrated Liho's birthday in conjunction with Henry's and Crystal's birthdays. We've only bought pressies for Liho and Henry, as we were totally unaware that it was a birthday party of three.
Me, rubbing my eyes... I wasn't feeling well that night.
Having pizzas and KFCs together.
A little "camwhoring" in the living area.
Liho, wearing our gift to him ;)
I was smiling so sweet in this photo. Who would have known that I actually spanked my boi's butt with that newspaper roll in my hand. Haha.
Strawberry and Chocolate Cake, the same delicious cake we bought for my mommy's 45th birthday celebration here in Australia.
The lovey-dovey couple, I mean us.
Albee came in a little late as she needed to work on that day.
Lighting up the candles.
Presenting the birthday cake in the dark.
My slice of cake ;)
After the cake-cutting ceremony, we continued with mini mahjong game until late that night.
wao!! nice gathering!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of cakes at night, amazing shot!
Are you the one who taking photo or your boiboi huh? Really very pro!! ^^
And i love the cake decorated using the small little card.. cute! Goood idea! i will take note on that~ ^^
ReplyDeleteelims Chuang 光宏:
ReplyDeleteHi elims, it was me who always take the photos, unless I need my photo to be taken by someone else or my boi ;)
your photo capturing skill really impressive! salute!
ReplyDeleteelims Chuang 光宏:
ReplyDeleteThanks dear, I'm hoping to be better and better ^^