That afternoon, my boi returned his graduation gown at around 2pm. We planned to have lunch together at Qi'lin at first, but the Chinese restaurant was already closed by the time we reached there. With no other choice, we went to this Thai restaurant, Thai Cottage which we visited once last year.
Me and my boi...
Four of us ordered four different dishes (Curry Beef, Seafood Salad, Prawn Tomyam, and Stir Fried Chicken). I don't quite like the dishes they prepared but still considered OK for me.
Albee and her Korean friend from Brisbane.
My self portrait.
And my boi's.
After the meal, we left for the second graduation ceremony in the afternoon with this cute little bear bear I bought for my friend.
Bumped into Mandy, who was there to attend her friend's graduation as well.
My first time seeing Ming Han in formal wear, he attended the morning session of My boi's graduation ceremony too.
With the pretty girl, Jasmine (introduced by Albee).
Me, Jasmine, and Albee trying to act cute :P
Daniel and I, I think he must be very surprise to see me there.
I was so glad to be able to see her (Steffi) again. Your new hairstyle looks good on you, girl!
Stephanie and Patrick were graduating too!
Another photo taken with Patrick while queuing up for photo-shooting in the refectory.
With Jiaren, the badminton "kaki".
Monica, me, and Steffi ;) Congratulations to you girls once again!!!
i like ur floral dress..!!!
ReplyDeleteViaN:
ReplyDeleteHehe, thank u xD