Regardless of the fact that I'm down with flu, cough and sore-throat. But still I'm capable of preparing an all-seafood dinner together with my boi. We spent less than AU $50 on the ingredients, including the seafood, herbs and sauces.
The ingredients needed are crabs, ginger slices, tomato sauce, chilli sauce and eggs.
ღ Stir Fried Sweet and Spicy Crab ღ
To marinate, we made use of ingredients like red curry paste, ginger and garlic paste, and some cooking oil, salt and black pepper coarse.
ღ Grilled Red Curry Fish ღ
This dish only requires shredded cheese, lemon / lemon juice, dried parsley leaves, oysters and an oven to bake.
ღ Cheese Baked Oyster ღ
Very yummy! Get well soon, gal!
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie, I'm hoping to recover ASAP, being sick is not fun at all :(
look nice!
ReplyDeleteJohnny:
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Yummylicious home-cook dishes xD
i think you are good chef la...
ReplyDeletegood to open a restaurant in Malaysia!
I will visit one!
CH Voon:
ReplyDeleteThanks, CH ;)
I love cooking but not rushing to cook for others :P