Guild Fun Day #1
Date: 22nd of July, 2009 (Wednesday)
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: USQ Quad and R-Block Mall
Date: 22nd of July, 2009 (Wednesday)
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: USQ Quad and R-Block Mall
African Drumming. The drummer, Joseph traveled all the way from Brisbane to USQ Toowoomba for this event. He is such a friendly and nice person.
It was my first time playing drum, very fun but caused my palms to itch a little bit.
Crazy Candles. What you have to do is to constantly and consistently dip the candle in these colorful waxes (in liquid form) provided, each for 15 times.
Then, just bring your "masterpiece" to his lady over here and mission accomplished!!!
Paintings? They're so colorful...
Chess game.
Kendo Club.
Student Guild.
USQ Works.
USQ Big Band in the Quad.
Market Stalls in the R-Block Mall.
I love her sketch!!! Don't you???
First time I heard of Guild Fun Day. So fun. You all have it once a year?
ReplyDelete@emotionalistic: I think it's organized 2 times a year, when there are new intakes / semesters.
ReplyDelete