Since everyone is a little bored and needing some diversion. Here I am, entertaining you with these silly photos of me, before I started having my lunch...
Silly pose #1. Oh my God, I really do enjoy posing, don't I???
Silly pose #2. The waitress was laughing at me when I was doing this xD
Silly pose #3. My family calls them "牛角".
Asam Curry Squid, one of the Lunch Specials.
Stir Fried Hokkien Noodles with King Prawn and Chicken.
You look cute in 4th photo.
ReplyDeleteWow,
Yummy food again,
Looks so delicious.
Wow! Impressive!
ReplyDelete3 different hair style come out with different impression! 千变万化~ Really geng!
You are cute and pretty! like you!
haha...u look cute with the 3rd pose....
ReplyDelete哇~你干吗啦!玩到没东西玩,玩起头发料~
ReplyDelete最近好吗?我很久没更新了,今天回来更新一下~里面有小儿子的照片哦!
I like the 1st and 3rd pictures :). I believe you're seated in a private room, right? :P
ReplyDeleteHAhahah you really like to play with your hair huh.
ReplyDelete@Stephanie: Hehe, thanks! The Hokkien Noodles was quite good but not the Asam Curry Squid. =x
ReplyDelete@elims Chuang 光宏: LoL, thanks again!!! *cuddle*
@GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち : Thank you! I love that shot too xD
@Red: 恩,当时在等餐,太无聊了所以...
我最近过得还好,你呢?有时间,我就会到你那里去看看咯!^^
@emotionalistic: I wish too, but we were seated in public area >.<" Haha!
@Stanley: Haha, I was just too bored while waitin' for the meals to be served =P