If you're one of the frequent visitors here, you would've noticed that I always smile with my teeth showing. How about a picture of my no-teeth smile?
It looked a bit unnatural though, I should start practicing it everyday from now on.
Here are some pictures taken in the shopping centre.
You might think that it's summer here but it's actually not.
I only managed to take off my jacket when the heaters are on, but it was still cold.
ohhh you got a nice legs!
ReplyDeleteI love cold weather! always make our skin looks good!
@Netster: LoL, thanks! I don't like winter cuz it's cold and dry, causing my skin to itch so badly =(
ReplyDeleteYou look so slim and yet you look great with your smile.
ReplyDelete@Stephanie: Thanks girl! It was very sweet of you to say that ;)
ReplyDeletemmm a bit sexy hahaha :P
ReplyDeletehey ya, smile with teeth is better ma. XD kaka
ReplyDelete@CH Voon: Haha, just a little bit! :P
ReplyDelete@marccus: Erm, I think so...
I like both pictures with and without showing your teeth when smiling. One is one, the other looks sweet ;).
ReplyDelete@emotionalistic: Thanks, sweetie! I'm overwhelmed by your kind words ;)
ReplyDeletewith teeth is the best~ love your smile, feel wanna hug~ ^_^
ReplyDelete@elims Chuang 光宏: Hey, thank you! *huggiez*
ReplyDeletewow, i like the combi of the clothes here
ReplyDelete@yenniedoll: Thanks girl, it gives me headache when trying to mix and match my clothes =x
ReplyDelete