elims Chuang 光宏: Where got angry? @_@" And why would u say so? Do u think it's a "burden" for u to have a gf like me? =x
Veron Yap A.k.a VyRoxy: Hi sweetie, I got it from Suprè last year at AU $60 if I'm not mistaken ;) So where do u plan to go for your coming winter vacation?
CH Voon: Haha, a better word to describe me is "chubby" xD
vialentino: Oops, sorry >.<" I thought people was eager to see my face rather than food and scenery, no? LoL, just kidding! Thanks via ^_^
You know something? You looks really pretty with your hair down. Should put down your hair more often :P.
ReplyDelete@emotionalistic: Aww, that was so sweet of u to say so, thanks girl *cuddle*
ReplyDeleteHahaha thats a LOT of self portraits for one post! But I have to agree with "emotionalistic", you do look good with your hair let down xP
ReplyDeleteStanley: Hehe, that was just a little bit of self-indulgent. Thanks, and I'm thinking of having curly hair soon! xD
ReplyDeletehiak
ReplyDelete@Netster: What's with this one word comment? *faints*
ReplyDeletebeside cute ar.... let me think ar..
ReplyDeletefat cute face ok?
or nice smile face?
or pretty girl?
which one you prefer?
@CH Voon: I definitely dislike the word "fat", the second and third ones are alright! :P
ReplyDeletelol.. marah ppl say fat pulak...@@"
ReplyDeleteYou know sometime boy love fat girl... i dun know why happen to be that also.. (not mean u fat la~~)
Really cute and like your style! Just no money to '养' you if you are my girl girl.. >.<"
Enjoy!
Babe, I like your hoodie...where did you buy it? How much? I'll need 1 for my next winter vacation...Hehe...
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
hahaha ok ok not fat for you hehehe
ReplyDeletewah...all ur pics...i was hoping got food and scenery pics...kekeke...
ReplyDeletekidding...very nice pics of u ler!
elims Chuang 光宏: Where got angry? @_@" And why would u say so? Do u think it's a "burden" for u to have a gf like me? =x
ReplyDeleteVeron Yap A.k.a VyRoxy: Hi sweetie, I got it from Suprè last year at AU $60 if I'm not mistaken ;) So where do u plan to go for your coming winter vacation?
CH Voon: Haha, a better word to describe me is "chubby" xD
vialentino: Oops, sorry >.<" I thought people was eager to see my face rather than food and scenery, no? LoL, just kidding! Thanks via ^_^
:P you really chubby!
ReplyDelete@CH Voon: Haha, guess my words were convincing enough! =D
ReplyDelete