Me, trying on the cowboy hat...
Giant praying mantises.
Another kind of bug, which I've never seen before.
Two dung beetles rolling a dung ball.
The ever-popular Moove Alley precinct is home to rides, carnival games and attractions for all ages.
We had tough luck on winning any soft toy for ourselves.
Jim, on the other hand, has won himself a huge polar bear.
The polar bear is quite heavy and it ain't easy to be carried around.
The polar bear is quite heavy and it ain't easy to be carried around.
Nice exhibition wor, what is that on 2nd photo?
ReplyDeleteDid u mean the 3rd and 4th photos? They're just bugs (praying mantis)... I have no idea what kinda bug is in the 4th photo.
ReplyDeletewah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeletethat bear bear so big~~~
so nice neh~~~
HI ~
ReplyDeleteyou live Australia ?
Wa ~ cool man ~ ^^
wow nice place =) good photo shots btw
ReplyDelete"秋"天的"诗":
ReplyDeleteYeah, the bear bear is really big and heavy too!
arrowouiz:
Hi there, I'm just studying here in Australia...
- i.r.v.i.n.e -:
Thanks, you should check out the showgrounds if you happen to visit here same time of next coming years.