The day was still young (around 5 p.m.) when we got ourselves to Victoria Bridge, the fifth crossing of the Brisbane River.
Oh my God... take a look at the crowd!!!
The splendid night view of the Wheel of Brisbane.
While waiting, we had hot chips, chicken burger, and hot dog for our quick dinner.
As for the beverages, we got Lipton's Peach Tea and Mount Franklin's Mineral Water.
At last, this is what we had been waiting for, during the last 2 hours...
P.S. Stay tuned for more interesting photos of Brisbane Riverfestival celebration.
hi, I went there too but where do you stand?
ReplyDeleteHi queenz, I was standing on the Victoria Bridge, right in the middle... what about u?
ReplyDeletehaha.... is it the one near casino? if yes, I am there too..
ReplyDeleteYep, that's the one! Hehe, we should have exchanged contact numbers earlier...
ReplyDeleteyes, we should. buzz me when you are online or leave your contact number in msn...Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAlrighty, I just come back from Brisbane yesterday. My family is here to attend my graduation ceremony which will be held today at 2.30 in the afternoon.
ReplyDelete