On a cloudy and windy Monday morning, eight of us had a barbecue picnic at Lions Park Rangeville, which is about 8.5 kilometres away from Darling Heights.
Jojo was tasting the flavor of the meat, they were superb!!!
Benny marinated the lamb ribs, chicken wings, and pork chops a day earlier before going for the barbecue.
Nigel seemed to enjoy while slicing the tofu (bean curd).
Channelle was having fun at the playground, accompanied by Jojo and I.
Flowers on my white wool cardigan.
At night, after the badminton, we continued barbecuing the remaining food at Benny's house.
Everyone was paying attention to the Olympic Games showing on TV.
美丽的风景,好吃的食物。。
ReplyDeleteHi Cristina, even if I seldom visit you here I will never forget you because you site is my first link on my blogroll.. You have a talent in photography my friend.. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteEster's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
i am number kisses. haha
ReplyDeletei love BBQ! look at the pictures, my mouth is watering thinking about bbq lamb...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BBQ too...
ReplyDeletethat baby girl so cute neh~~~
^0^
Huh, fun! The food looks good and yummy!
ReplyDelete冬凡:
ReplyDelete恩,美食和美景,可说是非常的搭配。
bloggers recollections:
Hi Ester, thank you for being such a kind and friendly person. I will keep up the good work and never let you down.
stockname:
Haha, what are you trying to say?
constance chan:
So you're a BBQ lover too, huh? I love BBQ-ing but not into BBQ lamb.
"秋"天的"诗":
Hi there, she's indeed a very charming and adorable baby girl.
pete:
Hi, Pete. First time seeing you here in my blog, thanks a lot for your comment!
美丽的风景 好吃的食物
ReplyDeleteBBQ是否需要预先申请Council的许可?
Anonymous:
ReplyDeleteBBQ是不需要向council申请的。只需要自备食物,饮料,餐具和朋友就好啦!^^