For months, I've been crazily craving for a decent Korean meal. Gosh, I really miss my favorite spicy seafood kimchi soup with tofu, and all sort of bachan (small Korean side dishes) that make me drool whenever I think about them.
We've picked Arirang Korean Restaurant. Not because the food here is extraordinarily delicious but its location that is so close to where we were. I was hungry and couldn't wait any longer...
Gunmandu, pan fried dumplings which taste better with the dipping sauce.
Niki and Pingo enjoying an ice-cold can of coke. Hot weather, I gotta say.
Bubble tea after lunch! One plum green tea with rainbow jelly please?

Aquaduck departure point.

They seemed to have just came back from the land and water cruise adventure.

In the background, the Draculas Haunted House that we once visited before.
Aquaduck departure point.
They seemed to have just came back from the land and water cruise adventure.
In the background, the Draculas Haunted House that we once visited before.
Shopping time... Look what have I found here! I called it "The Queen's Chair" ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina