Spring is in the air and that indicates the annual Carnival of Flowers is back to enchant the Garden City once again, for the 62nd time.
I was keen enough to wake up early that morning just to dress myself up a little for the event. Love those curls I made to my long hair.
Pink flowers, one of them looks very much like a heart shape, if you notice.
We first came to these food and drinks stalls area being set up in front of the St Luke's Anglican Church, and bought some sandwiches for brekkie.
My outfit of the day - granny's floral dress.
Blooming trees and flowers and everywhere. How gorgeous!

Inside the St Luke's Anglican Church. We had been here before and we were back again.

The interior which was nicely decorated with bouquets of fresh flowers.

And an array of themed miniature gardens.

Incredibly stunning.
Inside the St Luke's Anglican Church. We had been here before and we were back again.
The interior which was nicely decorated with bouquets of fresh flowers.
And an array of themed miniature gardens.
Incredibly stunning.
Just look at the crowd and the road embellished with colorful drawings by those kids.
The police officers that came later on for the opening ceremony.
keke, i went to the flower festival too
ReplyDeleteThis year's? I've been to the carnival every year since I came to Toowoomba. So how you like it?
Delete