Okay first of all, I admit that I might be a little too anxious to show you all of my graduation photos. But do forgive my anxiety, these photos are priceless to me and there would be no part 3 or 4 after today's post, I promise. And by the way, it's my beloved mommy's birthday today! I wanna wish her here, "Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you, miss you, and like you always said, please take a good care of yourself too!".
Red roses given by my boi, there were 9 of them (you know what that means) ❤ I told him earlier not to get me roses (although I love roses so much) as the price would be doubled on such special occasion. Still, he got them for me and I was cheering so happily in my heart when I saw them. Thank you, BB!!! xoxo~
Smiling all day =)
We were mad hungry when taking all these photos, but we had to keep going still xD
The Empire Threatre located next to the Encore's Restaurant.
I love this shot so much, with sun setting behind me.
In front of the St. Stephen's Toowoomba Uniting Church.
Throw rectangular hats (in Cantonese) / graduation hats shot, hooray!!!
Graduation jump shot. I jumped high, didn't I? =P
One last shot of me with my graduation gown on.
Me at the graduation hall, after handed over everything (except my certificate, teehe!) to them.
congrats to u again dear. U looking lovely :)
ReplyDeletewow....congrats....nice grad pics!
ReplyDeletecongratz to you! Finally, you are graduated! Cool! what is your next plan? PHD?
ReplyDeleteLet me guess, stay at australia find a career? just like your boyfriend.
Congratulations! :D
ReplyDeleteYvon S:
ReplyDeleteThanks babe *cuddle*
vialentino:
Thank you, via! ^^
CH Voon:
Thanks CH, but I'm not planning to do PhD, unfortunately. I'll try to get a full-time job here while my bf is still doing his masters =)
Steven:
Thank you, Steven xD