In this post of today, I'm gonna get you really up close to the Cape Byron Lighthouse I mentioned earlier on, as well as the mesmerizing sunset which is now resting right in the palm of my hands.
Sunbathing myself.
It's the Cape Byron Lighthouse I'm standing in front of.
Shall we make a move now?
Aye, aye, captain *salute*
Christina, the sailor girl? xD
Let's see if there's any pirate ships approaching from the far horizon. All clear, captain!!!
It started to get a bit colder as the sun disappearing in the back of the mountains.
Such a lovely sunset shot it is ❤
Nice pose, girls!!!
Shaine and I. No, we didn't kiss each other! Were just pretending k? =P
The formation of red cloud behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina