Ladies and gentlemen, here comes the second part! I was doubting whether or not I should put them up here as they're less interesting compared to the first part. What do you think? I think it really doesn't matter now, since I've already spent so much time filtering and processing the photos. So don't waste my efforts (一番心機), alright? I promise to compensate you something a lot more fascinating in my upcoming post =)
Was trying hard to act natural and I failed miserably.
Jump shot of me and Daren, the result would be better if it was to be taken at lower angle.
This one looked like my boi was stepping on San's forefinger.
My boi looking emo.
Another failure attempt of mine.
The sun was so bright until I had to hide behind my boi.
Table Top and Picnic Point right under the tip of my fingers.
The new loving couple =P
Address: 31 Preston Peak La, Preston QLD 4352, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4630 9499
Contact: (07) 4630 9499
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina