As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
Waoo! very beautiful necklace....!!! very nice to see that...! thanks for the sharing...!!!
Custom Essay:Thanks! Good things are meant to be shared with others =)
Hi I saw this necklace in some Guess ads. Where is it for sale? I am looking all day on the internet but cannot find it. Thanks, Marjo
Marjo from Holland:Hi Marjo, I bought the necklace from one of the local jewelry shops here in Australia :)
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
Waoo! very beautiful necklace....!!! very nice to see that...!
ReplyDeletethanks for the sharing...!!!
Custom Essay:
ReplyDeleteThanks! Good things are meant to be shared with others =)
Hi I saw this necklace in some Guess ads. Where is it for sale? I am looking all day on the internet but cannot find it. Thanks, Marjo
ReplyDeleteMarjo from Holland:
ReplyDeleteHi Marjo, I bought the necklace from one of the local jewelry shops here in Australia :)