Two days before my friends invited us over for steamboat, my boi and I already steamboat-ed twice at home. I know that it sounds slightly overmuch to have steamboat 3 days in a row but what to do?! There are always heaps of ingredients left to be "resolved" on the next day.
Some of the ingredients prepared for that night...
The only 3 things I had were dumplings, cuttlefish balls, and mushrooms (those are my favorites).
The only 3 things I had were dumplings, cuttlefish balls, and mushrooms (those are my favorites).
Itadakimasu!!!
Close-up of my favorite, Golden Mushroom.
Fresh ones always taste better than canned ones, no doubt about it!
Fresh ones always taste better than canned ones, no doubt about it!
Back to two days ago...
Lots of seafood (prawn and scallop), mushrooms (wood ear fungus and Chinese mushroom), and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina