Monday, September 15, 2008

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday In Australia


The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

It was my mom's 45th birthday on 13th of September. For the first time in her life, she celebrated her birthday in a foreign country this year.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

My mom was preparing dinner for us as we reached home with a birthday cake. We surprised her by taking her out to Sizzler for dinner.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

Salad Bar with unlimited fresh fruits and vegetables.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

Free flow of cold / hot drinks.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

The kids' favorite Dessert Bar.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

We order 3 serves of Fisherman's Platter Supreme.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

Rump Steak with Meshed Potato.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

The dessert I made for my baby boi.

The Sizzler: My Mother's Birthday

This one belongs to my dearest sis and bro.

My Mother's Birthday

A Strawberry Chocolate Cake we bought from Mamuska, The Cheesecake Shop, which is located just the opposite of Hooper Centre.

My Mother's Birthday

Happy Birthday to you, my dearest mommy!!! *muackz*

My Mother's Birthday

It's time for cake cutting ceremony.

My Mother's Birthday

I hope she had a memorable birthday celebration here in Australia.

My Mother's Birthday: Earrings

A birthday gift from my sis and I...

Address: James St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4639 2414‎

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mother...

    Happy Belated Mid Autumn Festival to u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl. Happy Belated Mid Autumn Festival to you too!!! I bet you had a great day celebrating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... yer mom will be happy with the gift...and lots of delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi choyyin, thanks for saying that. Hope you have a nice day today!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...