My German housemate, Lucia is going to Brisbane for her 3 weeks internship at University of Queensland (UQ) before she moves to another unit with her boyfriend at the beginning of new semester. Earlier on Friday, I had already talked over with Lucia about having a farewell meal together, but the actual date was only confirmed later last night.
This morning, we woke up earlier than usual to grab some fresh ingredients from Sunday Market and Hooper Centre, since they're the only places that open on Sundays. We managed to buy some vegetables (Pak Choy, Coriander, Broccoli, Garlic chives, Spinach), fruits (Strawberry, Passion fruit, Apple), chicken sausages, and several bottled drinks as well.
Celeste (Lucia's coursemate) reached our place at around 2 p.m., then we started the farewell steamboat / hotpot with no further delay.
My boi, Lucia, and I.
Lucia, Me, and Celeste at the Toowoomba Bus Interchange.
One final shot before Lucia gave each and everyone of us a goodbye hug.
I like steamboat. I miss steamboat!!
ReplyDeleteI like steamboat a lot.
ReplyDeleteIt can make it without complicated step.
@::yvonne:: Hehe, it's best to have steamboat during winter days. I used to have it quite often with my family when I was back in Malaysia, you should try it too =)
ReplyDelete@Stephanie: Yeah, you can simply do it with a rice cooker, fast and easy! ^^v
i am wondering what is the long stuff in ur steamboat dishes ler...
ReplyDeletelong time i din have steamboat at home already....now cannot organize it
@vialentino: Which one are u saying? The chicken sausage? The golden mushroom or glass noodle?
ReplyDelete