The Amart All Sports at Ruthven Street, Toowoomba was having 40% off on their women's sportswear today. The merchandise includes those of Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, and several others.
This is the newly-released sporty piece I've bought for myself. It's called Adi Glossy Breaker which comes in black and metal gold color. The clean-cut windbreaker jacket is perfect for both lounging and everyday wear.
As a Nike supporter, I know that I shouldn't have bought the Adidas jacket. Call me a betrayer, but I just couldn't resist the temptation! Simply adore the design and everything (except the logo). Additionally, the adjustable arm lengths allow you to wear it just the way you like.
A Vital Zip Thru (charcoal marle color) I got from Cotton On at 70% off.
Hehe, It's very cheap, I know. I can wear them to play badminton or jogging.
Hehe, It's very cheap, I know. I can wear them to play badminton or jogging.
Btw, I've adopted these three kids, an Orange Dragon, a Green Dino, and a Koala, from Alex while having Domino's over his place.
The Adidas jacket is so cool.
ReplyDeleteyes...i like this jacket....it is expensive in malaysia here
ReplyDeleteStephanie:
ReplyDeleteYeah, love it so much!!! ^^
vialentino:
How much does it cost in RM?
Look so solid!
ReplyDeleteelims Chuang 光宏:
ReplyDelete*nods* Yup, yup!
Hellow!
ReplyDelete. I just looked at your picture.
and I saw this jacket, Adidas Glossy.
where had you buy it?
I have been everywhere for it.
can you help me ?
JosefineRussell:
ReplyDeleteHi Josefine, I got it from A-Mart All Sports Toowoomba (Queensland, Australia). Mind to tell me where are you from?