As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
sydney!next time i'll be there too~!how's ur trip?
Haha, that's awesome!!! So, when will you be going there? My graduation trip with my family was really great, had a lot of fun together, visited most of the tourist hot spots in Sydney too.
btw, just added ur bloggie link on mine...cheers!
Thanks, Jiaren! I've just added yours as well ^^ cheers!
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
sydney!
ReplyDeletenext time i'll be there too~!
how's ur trip?
Haha, that's awesome!!! So, when will you be going there? My graduation trip with my family was really great, had a lot of fun together, visited most of the tourist hot spots in Sydney too.
ReplyDeletebtw, just added ur bloggie link on mine...cheers!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jiaren! I've just added yours as well ^^ cheers!
ReplyDelete