Saturday, March 14, 2009

Graduation Trip: Sydney Tower Observation Deck (I)


Sydney Tower

It has been quite some time since I last blog about my graduation trip to Sydney, nearly a month if I still recall. Today, I'm gonna bring up part of the photos taken on top of Sydney Tower Observation Deck. So just sit back and enjoy the beautiful views of Sydney's night sky, will ya?

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

DSC09003Sydney Tower: Observation Deck

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your photos are really amazing. You are playing with the aperture very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. When I first look at those pictures, I wonder why Australians switch on their lights so early. After I look carefully, I guess that you have taken the photos when the sky was almost dark but the sky looks bright in the photos, am I right?

    Please support Earth Hour 2009 . Thanks. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOLANIC.com:
    Thank you :D

    Boss Stewie:
    Hi Timothy, thanks for your visit and compliment ^^v

    ColinJong:
    Hmm, yeah, maybe just a little brighter in the photos. By the way, I'm an Earth Hour supporter too, since last year. And I've placed the logo on my blog's sidebar about one month ago.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...