As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
nice place! ^^
very interesting country market indeed! :) and the chihuahuas are oh-so-cute! have a great day ahead!
nice shot...I didnt go out take photo very long time..
Wow..the place is very nice..Cabarlah? Is it like Challenge lah? :D:D:D
- i.r.v.i.n.e -:Yeah, it is...Mei-Wah:Yep, they're simply adorable =D Wish you have a nice day too!aaron_tch:Thanks! So, what's keeping you busy lately?SaeWei:That was what I first thought when I saw the name, "Cabarlah". Hehe, try to pronounce it the English way.
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
nice place! ^^
ReplyDeletevery interesting country market indeed! :) and the chihuahuas are oh-so-cute!
ReplyDeletehave a great day ahead!
nice shot...
ReplyDeleteI didnt go out take photo very long time..
Wow..the place is very nice..Cabarlah? Is it like Challenge lah? :D:D:D
ReplyDelete- i.r.v.i.n.e -:
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is...
Mei-Wah:
Yep, they're simply adorable =D Wish you have a nice day too!
aaron_tch:
Thanks! So, what's keeping you busy lately?
SaeWei:
That was what I first thought when I saw the name, "Cabarlah". Hehe, try to pronounce it the English way.