In the morning of September 13, we paid an early visit to Gold Coast's Harbour Town for spring shopping with my dearest family and friends. At first, we planned to go to Warner Bros. Movie World as my family and I haven't been to that particular theme park before. But due to some reasons, we had to change our plan for the rest of the day.
That's me, myself and I.
My lovely sis and I.
David and Jojo were somewhere else when we took these photos.
My sporty mom.
BBQ Pork Rice.
Roasted Duck Noodle Soup.
Nigel and my lil' bro having lunch in the food court. Now let's have a look at my shopping items...
Human Black and White Cotton Canvas Shoes.
Playboy Red Purse.
Nike Core Converge Medium Messenger (front).
Nike Core Converge Medium Messenger (back).
Just Me Paris Hilton (50 ml) blends wonderfully the sweet aroma of fruits and the rich, exotic smell of flowers.
The brand new Versace Pour Homme Cologne (50 ml) which represents a strong, sensual and determined man.
Adidas Men's Sports Tee.
Address: Gold Coast Hwy, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia.
Contact: (07) 5529 1734
Contact: (07) 5529 1734
u never scared of luggage overload when having to come back! salute u on this!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I had already picked up most of my old clothes for my family to bring back to Malaysia.
ReplyDelete