The Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers is Australia's longest running annual horticultural event and is renowned as a national Spring icon.
The events officially started today, almost everyone (no matter locals or foreigners) was there to join the celebration of Toowoomba's 59th Carnival of Flowers, which was held at Ruthven Street.
Inside St. Luke's Anglican Parish.
Woah, I wish I could have my wedding ceremony here in this beautiful church...
It was my first time stepping into a church as a non-Christian.
A big bouquet of flowers.
Toowoomba City Hall.
Along Ruthven Street...
The Aussie was being too passionate to help us take a photo.
Support Carnival of Flowers, support Grand Central...
Fallen Angel down to earth.
The weather was burning hot, around 28 - 30 °C. Let's have a fruity ice pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina