As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
wow! always hungry after reading your blog!
Food food food...**showing pathetic look with a set of puppy eyes** jie jie...I hungry wor :P Seoul Garden BBQ Steamboat...slurps. the only thing I always complain is the soup container too small :P What soup did you all order?
suwan: is it a good thing or a bad thing ? =Pcriz lai: Ginseng, Abalone, Tomyam and Kimchi... totally 4 ^^v
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
wow! always hungry after reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteFood food food...**showing pathetic look with a set of puppy eyes** jie jie...I hungry wor :P
ReplyDeleteSeoul Garden BBQ Steamboat...slurps. the only thing I always complain is the soup container too small :P What soup did you all order?
suwan: is it a good thing or a bad thing ? =P
ReplyDeletecriz lai: Ginseng, Abalone, Tomyam and Kimchi... totally 4 ^^v