As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
WOW looks like FUN FUN FUN!! I wanna go for the buffett!! Grrr!!! I wanna I wanna I wanna!!!
its a nice day!
!!!THE TARTS AND PUFFS!!!!! SO PRETTY!!!
delicious..i wan eat... poslaju to me
Nastasshea: Yeah, it's was really fun... eat until u puke lolzsuwan: hehe, it was a tiring day! @_@ dlg: Yep, but I didn't get 2 taste da flavor of it.Jimmychin: U're 2 late... even if i use poslaju deliver 2 u, da food already rotten by da time it reach there =X
christina, hahhaa.. kolian... :P
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
WOW looks like FUN FUN FUN!! I wanna go for the buffett!! Grrr!!! I wanna I wanna I wanna!!!
ReplyDeleteits a nice day!
ReplyDelete!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE TARTS AND PUFFS!!!!! SO PRETTY!!!
delicious..i wan eat...
ReplyDeleteposlaju to me
Nastasshea: Yeah, it's was really fun... eat until u puke lolz
ReplyDeletesuwan: hehe, it was a tiring day! @_@
dlg: Yep, but I didn't get 2 taste da flavor of it.
Jimmychin: U're 2 late... even if i use poslaju deliver 2 u, da food already rotten by da time it reach there =X
christina, hahhaa.. kolian... :P
ReplyDelete