1 prawn, 2 pieces of fish meat, 3 pieces of tofu, and some mushrooms.
This kind of paper is so cool!
There are lots of cabbages inside.
It contains salmon, rice and seaweeds.
This is a must order when I'm feeling hungry.
We met Lasker & Elise when having dinner there, but Lasker didn't even notice us at all =x
Hehe, my boi looks serious in this shot.
Haha, this is nice =P
My boi was busy reading his newly bought tech mag.
Lazy piggie getting up from seat.
just blog-hopping and i happend to come across yours..i should say, your blog is nice! and i enjoy reading it =)
ReplyDeleteHi, ur currently in Japan? I'm happy that u enjoy reading my blog ^^v thanks. Remember 2 tell me if u wanna exchange links or something =) Take Care!
ReplyDeletei'm filipino. currently in Japan and working for an engineering firm. btw, i'd love to exchange links with you. =)
ReplyDeleteHehe, cool. I'll link u up now ^^ thanks gurl~
ReplyDelete