The Madtongsan Korean Restaurant we once visited, which also referred as its first, is a lot smaller than Madtongsan II that we went for lunch not long ago. Delicious meals, attentive services, warm ambiance accompanied by a great series of Korean songs...
A delicate bottle of Seol Joong Mae Plum Liqueur (雪中梅) which cost us $20.
Don't gimme too much, BB! I wanna try a sip only T.T
Geonbae, Mr. Choo! *took a sip and stopped*

Kimchi Seafood and Tofu Soup.

Sizzling Spicy Baby Octopus.

We shall start eating now, see yas around!
Kimchi Seafood and Tofu Soup.
Sizzling Spicy Baby Octopus.
We shall start eating now, see yas around!
nice photo frame :) like it!~
ReplyDeleteYvon S:
ReplyDeleteThanks babe! =)
Great Pics !!
ReplyDeleteand I love the quality of your camera !!
which product is it ?? (´・_・`)
*want to get a new cam with great quality*!!
Anonymous:
ReplyDeleteHey there, it's Nikon D90, a DSLR camera that I'm using (^-^)