As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
Love the pictures :)
A beautiful day in the sun =). You're looking great....a sweaty look ;).
Lovely pics :)
BEAUTIFUL !!!!
wah wah...nice flower shots...love it...
Yi Han:Thanks ^_^emotionalistic:Yeah, I love the summer sun in Australia although it's extremely strong.PoisonKagero:Thank you =)jre:Hehe, beautiful flowers!vialentino:I'm glad that you love them, thanks ;)
your pictures of flowers are poetic. I can recognize #8 is the yellow lantana. We have it in our garden. :)
ColinJong:Thanks, we used to have this in our backyard (in Malaysia) too, but it was the colorful ones ;)
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful day in the sun =). You're looking great....a sweaty look ;).
ReplyDeleteLovely pics :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL !!!!
ReplyDeletewah wah...nice flower shots...love it...
ReplyDeleteYi Han:
ReplyDeleteThanks ^_^
emotionalistic:
Yeah, I love the summer sun in Australia although it's extremely strong.
PoisonKagero:
Thank you =)
jre:
Hehe, beautiful flowers!
vialentino:
I'm glad that you love them, thanks ;)
your pictures of flowers are poetic. I can recognize #8 is the yellow lantana. We have it in our garden. :)
ReplyDeleteColinJong:
ReplyDeleteThanks, we used to have this in our backyard (in Malaysia) too, but it was the colorful ones ;)