It was 7.30 am (Malaysia time) when my flight from KL arrived in Penang. The arrival time was 10 minutes earlier than expected and the bad consequence was that I couldn't even finish my pre-ordered light meal (cheese & ham sandwiches and a hot milo) before the plane started landing. Okay, no meals for short-distance flight next time! Speaking of my flight, I bet you wouldn't wanna know my first flying experience with AirAsia, it was the worst nightmare I ever had! Let's not talk about it anymore... Aren't you interested in the yummylicious Penang food I had within these two days? Hang on, it should be one and a half day to be exact, cause the photos below didn't include the dishes I had for dinner tonight xD
Last night (which is also my first night in Penang after two and a half year leaving Malaysia), Nick and my sis took me to this hawker centre located somewhere in Sungai Pinang for dinner.
Oyster Omelette (蚝煎) and La La Omelette. *thumbs up*
Cuttlefish with Spinach (鱿鱼翁菜).
My favorite Mee Suah Kor (面线糊) which doesn't taste good at all.
Hou Mei Yuen (好味圆), somewhere in Bukit Jambul.
Penang Lobak.
Dried Pan Mein (干捞板面) with anchovies, pork mince and cloud ear fungus.
The noodle wasn't too bad actually, loved the fish balls.
The noodle wasn't too bad actually, loved the fish balls.
hahaha after eat alot ...have you execise or not?
ReplyDeletelater become fat and cute Christina lo kekeke
Welcome HOME !!!
ReplyDeleteCH Voon:
ReplyDeleteFat and cute Christina? =.=" I'll try to do some exercise and more shopping (one of the easiest ways to loose weight)!
jre:
Thanks! I'm already enjoying myself here, except the part which I always got bitten by mosquitoes =x