Skin Food Tomato Whitening Emulsion.
Skin Food Nail Polish.
Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So... from Terry White Chemists at 95 cents each!!!
Champagne Flat Round Toe Courts.
Gold Flat Round Toe Courts.
White and Blue Thong Sandals.
Black Diamante Sandals at $14.95.
Authentic Fossil Watch at $49.95.
Colorful Butterfly Earrings at $3.
Pearl White Ribbon Hairband at $3.
Necklaces from Groove and Diva at only $2 each... #1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Red Heart Shaped Compact Mirror from Equip at $6.95.
Valley Girl Black Halter Vest at $19.95.
Valley Girl Dark Blue Denim Vest at $19.95.
Black Glomesh Evening Purse with long snake chain handle at $2 only!!!
SUPRÉ Black Plunge Halter Mini Dress at $25.
Floral Silk Halter Dress at $20.95.
Oooh - where did you get the black and white tube tops from? I've been searching for something like that for a long time but can't find them anywhere!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, I got these tube tops from Valley Girl, and they're now selling at $9.95 only!
ReplyDeletefeeling to buy a vest too....
ReplyDeleteHehe, just go ahead and get one for yourself then! I'm sure it will look good on you :D
ReplyDeletewahhhh now i think i must go buy some cny clothes after seeing these!
ReplyDeleteOh, you haven't go for CNY shopping yet? Better hurry up then! ^^ Happy Shopping :D
ReplyDeletethe champagne flats... loving it!
ReplyDeleteThat's my favorite courts too! ^^
ReplyDeletelove the black mesh bag, where is it from????
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteHi there, I got it from "Groove Accessories" in Grand Central Toowoomba during the end-of-year sales *cheers*
I have searched all over for that heart compact =) What is equip?
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteWhere about are you?
Equip is located just the opposite of Diva, on the first floor in Grand Central Toowoomba.
ohh I am from Virginia, I wish they had one of those here or at least a website you could order off of =(
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteErm, let's see... There is a website that belongs to Equip (http://www.equipyourself.com.au/) but sadly, it's not offering any online shopping services there.
Alrighty well thank you for taking the time to check it out for me. Have a happy Holiday =)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteNo worries! Wish you have a great holiday too ;)