Just next to Captain Cook's Endeavour (the pirate ship), there is a pool where you get to play with those lovely dolphins. But of course, you'd have to pay for it and the price is not cheap though.
The dolphins had been tame and very friendly to human beings.
The dolphin goes round and round in a circle, as it was dancing in front of the audiences.
They are often regarded as one of Earth's most intelligent animals.
Treat them as your best friends, and they would treat you as theirs too.
These two dolphins are so cute and adorable, how I wish I could keep one for myself...
Their seemingly playful attitude have made them popular among the tourists.
dolphins is a friendly water animal :) nice i like this picture :)
ReplyDeleteIn my dream, I wish to have dolphins in my house... hehe...
ReplyDeletethis dolphin always have a smiling face...
ReplyDeletee-tavasi:
ReplyDeleteThanks, and that's so true about dolphins.
akira 思胜:
Haha, in your swimming pool? or in a display aquarium in the living room area?
ahhjohn:
Yup, I can't help falling in love when looking at them =x
haha, i wish i got both too... hahaha... dont know can or not... haha...
ReplyDelete