Most students (included me) will pray hard for holidays during every school term especially when there's a lot of classes, assignments, and exams going on. But, what happen when holidays really come? Pray for school again? Definitely NOT!
U might be thinking, "How am I gonna spend this holiday so that my precious time is not wasted for nothing?" The exact question is currently floating in my mind...
What u gonna do when u don't have extra $$$ for entertainment but staying home?
- Cooking?
Of course, I'm the one who's talking care of me and my boi's everyday meals! - House-keeping?
I just cleaned the whole washroom, kitchen and balcony again this afternoon! - Surf net?
It's part of my daily activities... - Play online games?
Yeah, my ranger (MapleStory) just leveled up but it's really boring to play game for so many hours... - Blogging?
Aww, I'm running outha idea to blog now >.<"
oooo!! aron wish u good luck!! may god always be with u!! happy earning ok:)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Aron =D *huggiez*
ReplyDelete