Happy Deepavali to my dearest family, my boi, my friends, my blog readers and visitors, all Malaysians, and those who're celebrating this festival tomorrow.
Hey!christinayy,Thanks for dropping by my food section.You are a great cook.I only love baking.S envy of of can cook so many dishes.You have an interesting blog too.will keep it up to check your site from now on.:)
*blushes* I'm not so sure what they call it but we do call this festival as "Deepavali" in Malaysia ^_- Thank u so much for dropping mind. Mind if I add ur blog to my blogroll?
Hey!christinayy,Thanks for dropping by my food section.You are a great cook.I only love baking.S envy of of can cook so many dishes.You have an interesting blog too.will keep it up to check your site from now on.:)
ReplyDeleteoh yes ..Deepavali today?Happy deepavali to you.Or what they call divali?
ReplyDelete*blushes* I'm not so sure what they call it but we do call this festival as "Deepavali" in Malaysia ^_- Thank u so much for dropping mind. Mind if I add ur blog to my blogroll?
ReplyDeleteHappy Diwali to you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks alot, babyfiona ^_^
ReplyDeleteI don't mind!sweetiechristina,Do you mind if I add you too?
ReplyDeleteHehe, definately don't mind at all =D Glad that ur willing 2 add me. *cheers*
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, viren. Happy Diwali to you too!!!
ReplyDelete